Men on Mission
Baptist Men On Mission (BMEN) are the men of the church taking seriously God’s call to be the husbands, fathers, mentors and churchmen who He has charged them to be. Being a godly man is the foundation to being part of the Baptist Men On Mission, because a godly man will be a godly husband, a godly father, and a godly mentor.
Our mission as a Baptist Man On Mission is to:
- Worship God with all my life.
- Obey Christ by serving others through my church.
- Resolve to build relationships that strengthen my family and my church.
- Keep my commitment to join other men in God’s mission.
A Baptist Man On Mission is a Christian man 18 or older who:
- Has experienced God in his life.
- Is called to take the Great Commission personally.