News & Events
- Sunday Ministry Prayer Gathering - Sunday mornings at 9:15am in the social hall. This is open to men and women who wish to come and pray for every ministry and the worship services each Sunday morning. We pray for God’s will to be done, His blessing, His power, and His influence to be had. We would love to have you come pray with us!
- Interested in being a part of our worship choir on Sunday mornings? Please see Chris Quinney for more information. Practice is held on Wednesday at 7:30pm in the choir loft.
- You’re invited to join us for our series called “Old Testament Survey” on Sunday evenings taught by Pastor Robbie. A survey is an overview, exploring key topics, importance of, and understanding the why of, and more about the Old Testament.
- For all ladies: Weekly discipleship & Bible study meets every Thursday at 6:00pm in the church social hall. Una Wasdin will be leading the study on the book of John. See Janice Tomberlin or contact her at 912-727-3443 with questions.
- Youth (middle school & high school) Christmas party - Sunday, December 16 at 3:00pm in the church social hall.
- Awana Christmas party (kids ages 2 through 5th grade) - Wednesday, December 19 at 6:30pm in the church social hall.
- Our choir will be presenting their Christmas Cantata on Sunday, December 23 at 6:30pm. A finger food fellowship will follow in the church social hall.
- Christmas Eve candlelight service - Monday, December 24 at 6:00pm.
- Secret Sisters prayer ministry will begin a new year in January. If you are interested in being a part, information packets and a registration sheet are located on the church bulletin board.