Robbie Norman - Pastor
Robbie Norman became pastor at Corinth Baptist on August 30, 2015. Prior to coming to CBC, Robbie had served for 13 years on another church staff in various capacities such as youth pastor and associate pastor.
Robbie and his wife Bethany were married in 2002. They have four children.
Leading people to begin and develop a relationship with Jesus Christ in order for them to become a biblical disciple who continually grows, matures, and produces fruit for God's Kingdom.
Connect with Robbie on social media:
- BA in Religion, Luther Rice College & Seminary
- MA in Christian Studies, Luther Rice College & Seminary
- Believes you can smile & laugh in church!
- Loves spending time with family & friends.
- Favorite foods - rice & gravy, Mexican.
- Least favorite food - celery. That stuff is nasty!
- Sports teams - Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks.
- Wonders why we drive on a parkway but park in a driveway.
- Favorite Bible verse - Romans 5:1
Scott Fraser - Minister of Music & Worship
We welcome Scott as our new minister of music and worship! Scott began serving with us on November 8, 2020, and comes to us from previously serving a church in Conyers, GA for over 13 years.
Scott is married to his wife Priscilla who is a Nurse Practitioner with CVS Minute Clinic here in Richmond Hill. They have twin sons and 4 grandchildren.
Bachelor of Music Education from Mississippi State University
Master of Music from New England Conservatory of Music
- Master of Religious Education w/ Church music minor from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
Joshua Jones - Youth Minister
Joshua began serving as Youth Minister in November 2019. He is origionally from Homerville, GA where he grew up at First Baptist Church. He was licensed into minstry at FBC. Joshua is currently a student at Georgia Southern University and enjoys basketball.