Robbie Norman became pastor at Corinth Baptist on August 30, 2015. Prior to coming to CBC, Robbie had served for 13 years on another church staff in various capacities such as youth pastor and associate pastor.
Robbie and his wife Bethany were married in 2002. They have four children.
Leading people to begin and develop a relationship with Jesus Christ in order for them to become a biblical disciple who continually grows, matures, and produces fruit for God's Kingdom.
Connect with Robbie on social media:
- BA in Religion, Luther Rice College & Seminary
- MA in Christian Studies, Luther Rice College & Seminary
- Currently pursuing MDiv at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Believes you can smile & laugh in church!
- Loves spending time with family & friends.
- Favorite foods - rice & gravy, Mexican.
- Least favorite food - celery. That stuff is nasty!
- Sports teams - Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks.
- Wonders why we drive on a parkway but park in a driveway.
- Favorite Bible verse - Romans 5:1